5 Reasons The Seahawks Are Beatable
- Unproven on the Road – Seattle's 11-5 record looks very impressive at first glance. However they are only 3-5 on the road and none of their 3 road victories were against playoff teams.
- Redskins Match up Well Against Them – Seattle is known for their dominant defense which little teams have had success against lately. However they are questionable on offense through the air with the 27th ranked passing attack. This works in the Redskins favor since they have one of the worst pass defenses in the league.
- Alfred Morris – The Seahawks have been burned up the middle by the likes of Frank Gore this season. Alfred Morris is a dominant force between the tackles and is coming off a 200-yard performance, look for him to have a huge game.
- Inexperienced – The Seattle Seahawks may have one of the most dynamic quarterbacks in the game, but he's still a rookie. And besides their 7-9 playoff season from 2010 the rest of the team has little to no playoff experience.
- Haven't faced RGIII – Many teams who face RGIII for the first time speak post-game about how tough it is to face someone with his ability. Seattle may have beaten some quality quarterbacks this year but none with the running ability that he possesses.
Written By Redskins Contributor Ben Gerow